Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Trying to find my way around the Oxide

I've been trying out the Oxide I picked up on sale this weekend.  The base configuration does nothing for me, it's a bad LRM boat and a bad SRM boat.

I swapped the LRMs for a pair of SRMs and more ammo and it was a bit better but without Jump Jets it's too slow for me.

Builds after the break



First non stock build, removes LRMs for 2 more SRMs


I had some luck with the beefy SRM build as seen in the video, I've now bought an XL engine and running a build I found online.  The trick to playing this is holding back a little at first waiting for your teammates to strip some armor so you can try for crits.

With the 12/01/2015 patch SRM spread is reduced and speed is increased, this loadout is going to become even more effective.

4 SRM 4 and an XL engine


No comments:

Post a Comment