Saturday, December 12, 2015

I've been working on refining my Community Warfare deck at 240 tons

PRI dropped the weight limit for IS drop decks for CW to 240 right before the most recent battle of Tukayyid and I wasn't happy with my 20 ton locusts being swapped out for my Firestarters.

So my current drop deck is




FS9-A
TDR-5S (Phoenix mech, tasty Faction boost)
TDR-9SE (usually my first drop)
TDR-5SS


TDR-5S Configuration on Smurfy test match went pretty well so I'm happy with it.


I'm giving up some tonnage with this deck so I'm going to tinker with finding either a medium mech to replace the Firestarter or a 75 Tonner to replace one of the Thunderbolts.

As of 12/12/15 it looks like the drop deck is back to 250 so I'm going to load up my Stalker again, although I liked that Thunderbolt a lot, maybe I should switch things up..

No comments:

Post a Comment