Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The BLR-1G Battlemaster

This is my go to C-Bill raising build, I got my BLR-1G with the Phoenix mechs and this build is great for burning through Center Torsos and surviving through the whole match.  Build details after the Break



BLR-1G Main Build


The meat and potatoes of this build for me is the 6 medium lasers and plenty of heat sinks to keep firing them.  Even on hot maps I can get a couple of alpha strikes in.

I also hate being stuck on a wide open map like parts of Crimson Strait without being able to return fire so the Large Laser and Ultra AC5 give me some range.

The Ultra AC5 is also how I control my heat, I can keep shots coming even on hot mechs frequently making the difference of downing a mech or having to retreat and wait until my heat drops.

If you have any mechs or builds you'd like to see me try out or have any questions post in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment